Wednesday 9 April 2014

April TBR

Hi guys!
So I know that this post is a bit late, but for the last week I have been trying to decide what books I would actually want to read this month, and I only ended up choosing 2 books. This month is going to be even busier than the last as I have a TON of revision to do for exams, which is another reason why I am not planning on reading a lot of books. Anyway, lets get on with it...

City of lost souls by Cassandra Clare.
8755776
After finally continuing with the Mortal instruments series last month, I didn't get time to finish the rest of the series, which is why I want to finish it this month, also so that I am ready for the release of City of heavenly fire next month!

Forgive me Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick.
20451852
I don't really have a reason as to why I want to read this book, other than the premise of it really interests me, and I have never read anything like it before so I am excited to give it a go!

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment down below which books you are planning to read this month!
Star Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment