Sunday 29 September 2013

Huge September book haul #1

Today I went to a local car boot sale and went a little crazy with buying books, I bought 19! And today I am showing you all of the second hand books I have bought today. Now, lets get started...

I got all of these books for only 50p each and all but 3 were from the same person. So I will start with the first 3 I got, The secret keeper by Kate Morton, The curious incident of the dog in the night time by Mark Haddon and Harry Potter and the deathly hallows by J.K Rowling. The first 2 books I got were in paperback but Harry Potter was in hardback and still only 50p each!
The next 17 books I got were all from the same person and were all 50p each. I got The Northern Lights by Philip Pullman, Ash by Malinda Lo, The Forbidden Game by L.J Smith, Beautiful creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, Shadow kiss by Richelle Mead, Living dead in Dallas, Club dead, Dead as a doornail, definitely dead, All together dead, dead reckoning, Dead in the family, Dead and gone, From dead to worse and A touch of dead all by Charlaine Harris. All of these books are in paperback as well, except for Dead in the family by Charlaine Harris which is in hardback and all of these books were still only 50p.

Thanks for reading and I hope this post gave you some new ideas of some books to read.
Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment