Wednesday 7 May 2014

May TBR

Hi guys,
Todays post is also a little late, and that is my May TBR. I have exams in May, so I am not planning on reading too many books, but here we go...

How I live now by Meg Rosoff - I got this one from the library so I need to read it soon.

Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson - This is actually a re-read for me, but I would like to read it before I read the next book which is...

Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson - I loved Hunting Lila so I am planning on reading the duology back to back.

City of lost souls by Cassandra Clare - I need to read this one in preparation for the next book, which is...

City of heavenly fire by Cassandra Clare - This is the 6th and final book in the Mortal instruments series, and it comes out this month!

Thanks for reading, come back to see my wrap-up at the end of this month, to see whether I actually managed to read any of these books!
Star Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment